Windows Vista Audio Driver Problem

When I first installed my windows vista, I was really excited what would be the appearance and the environment that the vista have. I was expecting for a good effects and awesome features. I immediately installed my device drivers. But I noticed in the right side of my taskbar that I have already my sound icon. So, I thought that vista have already installed my sound driver. When I check the sound, I played my mp3 files but there's no sound. I browsed my motherboard manufacturer(ASUS) and I found there that there is no link for vista driver has been displayed. So I look to other site and still cant find. I am very lucky because I found the right driver for me. My audio driver is a realtek.

 Please go to Realtek Site:
 or you can try to download this: LINK


I hope I helped you with the same problem like mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment